Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update....

So Its been a little while since I have posted and this is because there is literally nothing new going on in our lives right now. I'm ridiculously busy with school and work and Joe is busy at work everyday! We have been trying to catch up on so many shows (Psych, Hero's, So You Think You Can Dance, etc...) and it seems we don't have time for that either! :/ I love to be busy but am very ready to graduate in May and finally not come home from a full day of work to a full night of homework, or devoting my weekends to writing papers and hating math, instead of relaxing and having fun. Well... this week at least we get to do one fun outing together, to my sister Ashley's play at pioneer theater, "A Chorus Line"! I'm very excited about this so that should be fun! Ok well I guess that's it...until next week...maybe :)!

Oh ya...HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment