Thursday, October 21, 2010

Congratulations Megan and John!!

Today I went to a baby shower for my good friend Megan! I know Megan from when we first met in a class at LDS business Collage and we became good friends fast. We were very lucky to work with one another at the Dance Factory in Bountiful, UT. For 3 years and now we just try and keep in touch as often as we can. LUCKILY, today we got to see each other again for such a fun occasion!! A BABY SHOWER!! I love baby showers. I don’t know if it is the countless hours looking at miniature clothing items or if it is just all the yummy food and funny games that seem to always be surrounding them but they are truly some of my favorite parties to go to. I am so happy for John and Megan who have been married now for almost 3 years, to finally welcome their sure to be adorable little boy into this world (hopefully soon)!! ;)

CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN AND JOHN!!

Megan opening some presents at the shower:






Megan and I:

1 comment: