Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Groomsman Dinner

Those of you who don't know what a groomsman dinner is, it is a dinner with the 2 families and people involved in the wedding the day before the wedding (kind of like a rehearsal dinner). SO... Joe and I being the laid back people we are decided we were going to have our groomsman dinner be a bon fire catered by Oscar's at La Jolla Shores in California. It was so relaxing and prepared a great atmosphere for all the families to meet and get to know each other a little bit before the wedding! Important information for the families was discussed in a large meeting as well as thank you presents being handed out to all the bridesmaids and groomsmen and itinerary's for the entire wedding party. IT was a great evening all together and so much fun with awesome stories being told by everyone. I am so thankful for all the people who surround me in my life and I am very blessed to have such great friends and family!

*Joe roasting Smore's for dessert
* Here I am leading the meeting and going over the Itinerary and discussing how NO ONE is allowed to call me on the wedding day to ask me where they need to be, because it is written in the itinerary very clearly for each person! haha
* THIS is Janelle's doing!! LOL haha
*Everyone enjoying dinner and such
*Beautiful day and beautiful sunset (Janelle and I)
* Some of my lovely Bridesmaids ( from the left: Aubrey kelley, ME, Janelle Adams, and Cassie Larsen)

No comments:

Post a Comment