Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Wedding 5-22-2009


We are finally MARRIED!!!! Joe and I had a beautiful wedding and were so blessed with such a beautiful day on May 22, 2009! We were married in the San Diego temple at 2:00pm in the afternoon ! Our ceiling ceremony was such a wonderful experience and it was such a good feeling to see all our friends and family in the temple surrounding us. I still remember Joe's face when i walked out of the brides room in my wedding dress and how stunned he was with a smile from ear to ear. This is something that Joe and I have been dreaming of for 3 years now, and it is such a great feeling to be finally married for time and all eternity. That day went by so fast and i remember so little that it is amazing to be able to look at the pictures and video that were taken that day and remember how blessed we are to find one another and make a commitment to each other for eternity. The temple is so beautiful and nothing like you have ever seen before. It just amazes me that this little piece of heaven is here for us to enjoy and experience here on earth!
Surprisingly the morning of our wedding I was the calmest person in my family. It just was such a amazing and calming feeling to know that I was going to the temple that day to be married for eternity with the one person I love and want to spend forever with.
As we came out of the temple that day we were walking out the walkway of the temple and just as I told Joe to be careful not to step on my dress because my bussel will brake....he stepped on my dress and my bussle broke hahaha! That was a good first moment of being married but luckily my Grandma Ulla saved the day twice that day and fixed it so i could walk and dance that night!
Our wedding was more then I could ever ask for and i'm so happy now to have such an amazing husband and excited to start our long and wonderful life together! :) **Us coming out of the temple (This is where he broke my bussel ;) )

**The whole family at the temple (Both Sides)
**My (Gardner) Side of the family
**Joe's (Taylor) side of the family
** Joe and I only have one nephew each so these our our nephews (David Larsen & Mathias Gardner)
**Our bridal Party ( from Left: Cody Taylor, David Taylor, Matt Carlson, Thomas Taylor , Jason Gardner, David Larsen , John Sullivan, Joe Taylor, Marissa Taylor, Ashley, Carlson, Shelly Gardner, Cassie Larsen, Janelle, Adams, Aubrey kelley, & Ginger Taylor.)
** YAYYYYYYYY We did it!!!

**The studs of the group
**Look at those beautiful people ^ :)
** Lovely Ladies
** I love you!!! ( And probably the only kiss you will ever see in public ) hahah
**Husband and Wife :)


MR. & MRS. JOSEPH TAYLOR

1 comment: