Sunday, October 18, 2009

A few week's past...

Well...so I forgot about posting this because The wonderful picture was trapped on my camera and not in plain sight to remember to post about it but oh well here it is.. better late then never!
So a few weeks ago Joe and I were delighted to be able to go to my sisters play "A choirs Line" at the pioneer theater in salt Lake City.I felt so privileged to be able to go to this musical because it is one I have always wanted to see but Joe and I never would have been able to afford going if Ashley was not in it. This theater company is a professional company who hires majority of their cast straight from the Broadway cast and pays them a lot of money to fly out here and live here for 2 months during the run of the show. Ashley (My sister) was one of the lucky few who got hired into this 20 person cast as well. They only take about 5 actors or actresses from the salt lake area to be in this production and the rest are from the Broadway cast. It was very exciting to see Ashley work side by side with all these amazing actors and really get an opportunity to showcase her talents in an outstanding venue. Ashely played a main character and sang a whole song with one other guy which was so funny. She did an awesome job and we were so proud to be able to see her in this production. Congratulations Ashley!

**Picture of Me, Ashley and Joe after the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment