Saturday, October 10, 2009

This Week...

This week was a busy one! I made it through the last week before fall break and am so excited to have next week off of school. I'm so happy to finally be able to just catch up on papers and so forth. This semester has by far been the most stressful and difficult semester of school I have taken yet, and I am very excited for it all to be over. I found out on Tuesday that I for sure graduate with my BS in Human Development and Family Studies & Early Childhood Education This May!! I even turned in my graduation application, so it's official!
I have been sick all week and am just thankful that for work I survived enough so I could make it through parent teacher conferences yesterday. I was very happy and glad to report my parent teacher conferences ALL went really well and that every parent is happy with how their child's education is going thus far!! yay for Sophie (My co-teacher) and I!!!!
We also found out some exciting news in our family this week as well! Joe and I were delighted to get the call from his sister Cassie and her husband Dave, that they are welcoming a new member of their family, to make a family of four. They have one child right now, David. So either a future boy or girl is going to join their family May 9, 2010 (The same weekend as my graduation)!what an exciting time May will be!
Congratulations Larsen family on being pregnant!


That's all for now have a good week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment