Monday, December 14, 2009

Fund the Future


Fund the Future is an event that the school I work for puts on at a beautiful restaurant in Salt Lake. They do this event to raise money for tuition assistance to have children attend our school that might not be able to afford it otherwise. The night is a formal dress night and they put on a silent and live auction for participants to donate money to the cause. It was a fun night and the class project my kids did to auction off ended up selling for, $400.00 which Sophie and I were so excited about! The dinner was amazing and the night was packed with lots of laughs and surrounded by good friends.It was fun to get dressed up and have a good last Autumn night out.

**Sophie and I


**Our hilarious table
From Left:Nanette, Kelly, Alia, Sophie, Me and Maria


**Alia, Sophie and I

No comments:

Post a Comment