Monday, December 14, 2009

Swine Flu...Really???

So early on in November Joe was diagnosed with the Swine Flu, which he blamed on me for getting somehow... even though I never had it not got it after he had it, but whatever! I think he concocted this sickness from the incessantly coughing rug rats we take care of at church, because we are called as nursery teachers (Booooo). So anyway I had to deal with the never ending whining and coughing and gagging for almost 2 weeks straight... I felt bad for the poor guy but really he brought it on himself by being such a Germ-Nazi all the time, that the one time he didn't sanitize he got sick hahaha! Now today he is alive and well and sill uses like a bottle of sanitizer a day insisting it helps! Whatever makes him sleep at night, right? ;) LOL

*Here he is in all his sick Swine Flu glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment