Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Pictures

We Have started a new tradition in our own family now! This is one that I feel is EXTREMELY important to me. Over the years I have seen families get very wraped up in the hustle and bustle that life brings and I sometimes feel the same way! I have made a promise as Joe and I's family grows to document each year with at least one professional family picture!
This year we decided to get our pictures taken in the beautiful fall leaves that some of Utah's canyons offer!
Our photographer this year was Kari Sikorski and she did such a beautiful job! She was so amazing and even got Maddux to look at the camera without even letting Joe's smile fall off his face in the middle of the rain it was awesome! I just am so happy with every picture she took and am so excited to add them to our yearly family montage!
Thanks you Kari for being so amazing to work with and so nice to us in all our interactions!

If you are interested to book with Kari please contact her at:
Kari Sikorski Photography
Based in Salt Lake City
801 244 6869
or Email her at: kari@Karisikorskiphpotagraphy.com
or visit her website at:
http://www.karisikorskiphotography.com/#splashpage-f4b45









2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH you guys are too cute! Also loving the leaves and your adorable pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! I am sorry I haven't emailed you yet, I have been meaning to! Looks like you figured it out though :) so glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete