Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jackson Hole with the Taylor's

2 weeks ago we decided we needed a family reunion between the Taylor family before David (Joe's youngest brother) leaves for his mission. We all gave the deciding choice of where to go to David and of course David choose the wonderful thrill seeking adventure to white water raft with the whole family! We all drove to Jackson Hole Wyoming where we camped for 2 nights and while we were there went on a white water rafting excugin! The vacation was so much fun and so relaxing to be sourrounded by nature! I loved being able to sit around the camp fire as a family and just chat with one another. I want to say a special Thank You to Dorothy (Joe's Mom) for setting up such an amazing trip. She really went above and beyond to make this trip so much fun and Joe and I really appriciated the time and energy it took her to organize all the small details! Thank you so much dorothy! So all in all we had a great small family vacation with the Taylors this year and hope to make this a yearly tradition, so Cassie, Dave, Cody & Ginger, plan accordingly so you can make it next summer! It was a very long drive to Jackson Hole with no radio because i forgot my ipod and not much senory for us to look at but so relaxing to just leave life behind and finally go on a vacation with no computers or cell phones! :) I cant wait for next year!

Here are some pictures of us white water rafting and going over what they call the big kahuna! David fell out of the boat but my quick thinking and fast reactions from practicing with the kids at my work from falling over, I caught him barely by his leg and helped pull him back in! It was such a fun trip!




2 comments:

  1. If I ever go white water rafting, I want to take you with me! Nice save Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome girlfriend! That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete