Monday, August 3, 2009

How im feeling...

*Tired
*Bored
*Relieved that my summer classes are over
*Sad I didn't really get a summer
*Frustrated that I never have time to work out
*Excited that I go to Boston to see my best friend get married in 16 days
*Jealous that my sister and her husband and my mom and dad went on a cruise to Alaska last week
*Tired
*Excited my nephew David is coming to stay with Joe and I next week
*Sad that my brother moved to Oklahoma
*Happy my brother got into law school and is pursuing his dreams
*Frustrated that we don't have a lot of money because of school
*Happy I see an end in my schooling career
* Annoyed I don't get enough sleep at night because my wonderful husband kicks and rolls and I am an extremely light sleeper :/
*Tired
*Happy, excited and joyous that Christmas is in 143 days (the happiest time of year)
*Worried that we have no Idea where we will be going for Thanksgiving with Joe's family and we need to buy plane tickets soon...eeepp
*Pumped about my money plan so I don't have to work next summer
*Thrilled that our trip to Disneyland at Christmas time is a for sure!
*Tired
*Enthusiastic about the new school year at my work
*Frustrated that my computer gives me problems daily (even though we got it a new power cord and battery...finally)
*and oh... did i mention TIRED!!!!

That's all for now....

1 comment: